By Cyndi Gave, Guest Blogger
We recommend every hiring manager have a repeatable selection process consisting of three phases: job and candidate definition, screening, and evaluation. How do you know if your selection process is any good? If you can answer yes to these questions, you probably have an excellent selection process:
- Do your employees respect the new hire for succeeding in your selection process?
- Would your employees cringe if they had to go through your selection process?
- Do weak candidates drop out of your selection process because it is too hard?
- Are superstars attracted to your company because your selection process ensures weak candidates are not hired?
- Every new hire, without exception, goes through your selection process?
- A potential superstar has not dropped out of your selection process because you moved too slowly?
Develop a quality selection process, be disciplined in administering it, and empower your team for success.
View original post 187 more words