Elwood Staffing, one of the fastest growing privately held staffing firms in the US, is seeking a full-time Branch Manager. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking to join a nationally recognized company and help us build a successful region. We are looking for an experienced staffing professional who is proficient at maintaining efficient operations of the branch as well as leading business development initiatives. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and management skills, strong operations experience, previous successful business development experience, and the ability to motivate a team to deliver superior customer service. This is a full-time, internal position with Elwood Staffing.
If you are a proven staffing industry leader who has the drive, dedication, and passion to succeed, and enjoy motivating and coaching others, then apply online now!
- Opelika, AL
- Clarksville, IN
- Richmond, IN
- Lansing, MI
Responsibilities of the Branch Manager include:
- Oversee and assist with the day to day operations of our branch office, including recruitment and placement of temporary employees
- Be actively engaged in developing new business in the market area
- Serve as an inside customer service representative to client companies and interview candidates for placement on job assignments.
- Identify candidates for placement including interviewing, testing and placement functions
- Ensure compliance with federal and state requirements and manage personnel functions within the branch
- Oversee all recruiting of candidates to meet quality goals and client expectations
- Train and execute all company policies and procedures
- Assure delivery of superior customer service to all clients
- Meet sales goals and drive market & revenue growth
- Maintain visibility in professional and business community
- Minimum three years Staffing Industry experience is required
- Previous management or supervisory experience is required
- Previous business-to-business sales experience is required
- Post-High School education (2- or 4-year degree) is preferred
- Proven ability to motivate and lead teams
- Knowledge of human resource law
- Previous P&L responsibility desired
- Solid personal computer knowledge and ability to use essential technology (databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and email) effectively and efficiently
- Function effectively in a fast-paced, multiple priority environment
- High level of self-motivation and sense of urgency
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and written) to all levels, both internally and externally
Elwood Staffing is one of the fastest growing privately held staffing firms in the US. With over 50 offices in eleven states, Elwood continues to grow and expand, and we are looking for energetic, dedicated people who want to grow with us! We offer competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity to work with a company that values and rewards its employees. Find out more about us at www.elwoodstaffing.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.